TECHNOGEL MIXTRONIC 60/110 PASTEURISER
Description: Technogel Mixtronic pasteurisers are compact computer controlled machines designed
both high temperatures pasteurisation at +85ºC and the low temperature pasteurisation at +65ºC.
The built in emulsifier gives the option of automatic
or manual operation and guarantees perfect mixing
ingredients and homogenous distribution
of the emulsifiers.
- Incorporated emulsifier with 2 speed control
- Rectangular tank with sloping bottom
- Stainless steel heating elements for circulation of glycol
- Ergonomic control console
- Thermometric control with electric probe
- Partialization of heating/cooling to operate with reduced quantities of
mix (option of heating and/or cooling
half the tank using the energy
- Printer (optional) which will record on paper the date, pasteurisation
cycle, temperature reached and
- Easy servicing thanks to the pivoting frame/body
Click here to return to the previous page
|REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
If you would like further information or a quote for this or an alternative product, please contact
Steve Henshall on +44 (0)7980 832642, email
Kevin Neal on +44 (0)1777 712112, email
or complete the following short form.